Our brand new Spring issue is now available – in stores and free online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Spring 2019 issue includes:
- 101 fresh ideas for spring
- fab florals to adorn your cards & layouts
- learn how it works in our tip-packed Design 101 column
- stencil savvy ideas for cards
- get creative with our new inspiration challenge
- pocket page tips that will motivate you
- free bonus PageMaps to get you creating
- … and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
The spring issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
Hidden throughout the Spring issue, you’ll find 13 sweet treats just for you. They are calorie-free which makes them even more delicious! Tell us what page numbers they’re on and send us an email by April 15th at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘treats’ in the subject line to be entered to win a fun surprise package!
Click here to download a printable PDF showing the different sweet treats that are hidden and provides you with a location to document their page numbers in the issue.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- Designer Challenge
- Pocket Play by Meghann Andrew
- Fabulous Florals
- Product Play
- Design 101: Why It Works
- Celebrating New Things
- Inspiration Challenge
- Creative Cards
- Design Your Story by Cathy Zielske
- Make It Mini by Enza Gudor
- Inspiration Gallery
- With Love
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.