Our brand new Spring issue is now available – in stores and free online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Spring 2020 issue includes:
- 100+ fresh ideas for Spring
- clever ideas to maximize your manual die cuts
- find your focal point – we teach you how
- trend watch – we share what’s hot and new
- take your creativity into a new decade
- free bonus cut files for creative crafting
- free bonus PageMaps to get you creating
- free downloads to spark your ideas
… and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
The winter issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- Designer Challenge
- Pocket Play by Sarah Zayas
- Find Your Focal Point
- Product Play
- Design 101
- Focus on 10
- Inspiration Challenge
- Creative Cards
- Design Your Story by Cathy Zielske
- Make It Mini by Tegan Skwiat
- Inspiration Gallery
- With Love
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.