Our Summer issue will be available on June 20 – in stores and online!
This issue is full of several new features including Project: Trend, Card Cafe and Pocket-Style Scrapbooking.
Brimming with inspiration, the Summer 2014 issue includes:
- fresh ideas for summer layouts
- celebration inspirational
- trend watch: wood veneer
- card cafe: fun with folds
- stories with heart – a heartfelt series from Ali Edwards
- bonus cutting files
- … and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- The Colour Suite by Summer Fullerton
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Stamping on Layouts
- PageMaps by Becky Fleck
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Greta Hammond
- Card Cafe by Allison Cope
- Celebrate Good Times
- Stories with Heart by Ali Edwards
- Pocket-Style Scrapbooking by Nicole Harper
- Inspired by …
- Reader’s Gallery
- What’s Next
The projects in this issue are amazing! Click on the images below to enlarge them. Remember to pin them for continued inspiration!
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.