Our Summer issue is now available – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Summer 2016 issue includes:
- 100+ hot ideas
- live & scrapbook with intent – Ali Edwards shows you how
- our top ten scrapbooking techniques
- cards never felt so good – fashion a fabric greeting today
- 20 free online downloads
- plus expert photo tips from Maggie Holmes
- … and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- Pic Tips by Maggie Holmes
- Pocket Play by Stephanie Bryan
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- 10 Years, 10 Techniques
- Sketch Savvy
- Make It Mini by Peppermint Granberg
- Creative Card Techniques by Jennifer McGuire
- A Cut Above
- Spark Your Story by Ali Edwards
- Design Your Life by Cathy Zielske
- Card Cafe by Melissa Phillips
- Inspiration Gallery
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.