Teacher: Nicole Nowosad
Duration: 2 hrs.
Sunday: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Step out of your comfort zone and join instructor Nicole Nowosad to learn some tips on taking patterned paper to the next level! Put your paper trimmer to the test and join me in this class where we will create one single page and one double page scrapbook layout using simple tricks to combine various patterned papers in fun and textural ways! We will transform simple shapes and stretch a 6×8 paper pad from Simple Stories in this fun-filled 2-hour class!
Student supply list: (this list may be updated 30 days before the class)
- Basic supply toolkit (scissors, 12” paper trimmer, tape runner)
- 1 3/4″ circle punch (we will have a few to share)
- 1 1/2″ circle punch (we will have a few to share)
- Fringe Scissors (we will have a few to share)
- Strong double sided adhesive 1/4″ or 1/8″ wide
- Glue dots
- Ruler and pencil
- black ink pad