Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine is the leading paper craft publication and read in 120 countries. Now’s your chance to see your work, name, and photographs of the ones you love on the pages of this top-notch magazine. We are pleased to announce our 2017 Summer Fun call for submissions. Read on to see how you can go about sending your best designs for consideration in our Summer 2017 issue!
What We Want
1. Projects to include in our popular Inspiration Gallery column, including:
- single page scrapbook pages
- double-page scrapbook pages
- pocket scrapbook pages (ie. Project Life)
- other paper craft projects
Themes for this issue include:
- Father’s Day
- time at the beach
- summer celebrations
- poolside fun
- Canada Day or 4th of July celebrations
- basically anything summer related!
Here’s what catches our eye at Scrapbook & Cards Today:
- well-balanced double page layouts
- multi-photo single page layouts
- journaling (in a large enough font that it will show up when sized down for print)
- innovative card designs
- great design
- superb execution
- clever uses of product
- fresh approaches
- overall creativity
2. Projects to include in our Sketch Savvy column
Scrapbook & Cards Today’s sketches are always inspiring and this one is no exception. Download the sketch at https://www.scrapbookandcards.com/images/SCTSU17_online_call.jpg, use it to create a scrapbook page and then submit it to us for possible publication. We encourage you to be creative with this sketch. Play with embellishments, mix up patterned papers, flip it, or copy the design exactly — it's simply a blueprint to get your ideas flowing! This is for our summer issue, so we ask that you keep seasonality in mind (as outlined in the themes above) when creating.
All submissions, including submissions for the sketch call, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address, phone number and a detailed supply list. Also, please ensure that all files sent are less than 1mb.
Compensation includes a fabulous box of product from our friends at Simple Stories, Lawn Fawn and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L plus a copy of this issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today! You will receive the product and issue when your project is returned to you. We look forward to seeing your work!
This call ends April 5th, 2017!