Do you have a crafting secret? Oh we bet you do! After listening to a Ted Talk by Frank Warren about the Post Secret movement, it inspired us to ask you about your crafting secret! Each week we want you to email us your #craftingsecrets (we will keep it anonymous!) and we will post a selection on our website HERE on Sundays. Let's add a little bit more fun because if you know us, you know we love to keep it fun! Each month we will randomly select one person who shared their #craftingsecrets to win our most current issue and a little "secret prize" too!
We thought it would also be a fun question to ask our own team and here are some of their little #craftingsecrets….
- "I have scrapbooking commitment issues! Eep! Sometimes I'm all about the single pages. Other times, I dig the doubles. I typically do 12×12 layouts, but every once in a while an 8.5×11 will sneak in. Sometimes my pages are traditional, sometimes they're digital, and sometimes they're hybrid. Pocket pages? Oh, sure! I do pocket pages. It's madness, I tell ya! But you know what? I kind of love the side effect of my commitment conundrum, which is blended albums. I feel the variety of size, type, and style adds a fun energy to my books and allows me to do whatever works best for each story." ~ Megan Hoeppner
- "I scrap on our kitchen table so sometimes we eat dinner on the floor." ~ Paige Evans
- "I have tons of projects without photos on them. Just like making the stuff sometimes!!!" ~ Vicki Boutin
- "I have over 100 layouts that are not in albums." ~ Jen Chapin
Want to share your #craftingsecrets with us? Here's how:
1. email us your secret at firstname.lastname@example.org with #craftingsecrets in your reference line
2. We will post a selection on Sundays on our website at www.scrapbookandcards.com/crafting-secrets
To gain even more momentum on this fun movement, we would love you to write down your #craftingsecrets, take a picture of it and share it online with the hashtag #craftingsecrets and tag us at @sctmagazine on Instagram or post it on our Facebook page or both!
Let's have some fun and laugh a little with this SCT friends! And….GO!