Here is some of what you’ll find in our winter ’08 issue!
- ready, set, flock! – Designer Kim Hughes shares her favourite techniques for incorporating flock on both cards and layouts.
- home for the holidays – Our Design Team had a wonderful time creating beautiful gifts and home décor items to celebrate the season.
- scrap happens – You won’t want to miss this installment from Angela and Rozanne. Full of the usual humour and insight, their winter projects are both sparkly and festive.
- keeping it so simple – Looking for ways to get more layouts done in less time? Then check out this article that includes 10 ways to simplify your designs…and still be happy with the results!
- holiday photo tips – We asked an industry pro, photographer Melanie Godecki, to share her top tips on improving the quality of your holiday photos. Check out her solutions today!
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.