Our Winter issue will be available on December 4th – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Winter 2015 issue includes:
- hello winter!
- a look back
- layering 2.0
- the benefits are clear
- ho ho ho!
- tips for better type with Cathy Zielske
- bonus cutting files
- … and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
The pages of this issue are amazing! Here are the links to the artwork as well as individual pdfs for the various articles:
- Covers – Take 2 … and 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- Step Up Your Snapshots by Elisha Snow
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Layer Play
- Sketch Savvy
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Jessy Christopher-Tham
- Creative Card Techniques by Jennifer McGuire
- Year in Review
- Spark Your Story by Ali Edwards
- Clean & Simple by Cathy Zielske
- Card Cafe by Stephanie Klauck
- Reader’s Gallery 1
- Reader’s Gallery 2
- Reader’s Gallery 3
- Reader’s Gallery 4
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.