have yourself a merry little christmas
by Summer Fullerton
- Make a 4 x 6 card from black cardstock; round right corners.
- Cut patterned paper accordingly—3.75 1.75 for the red stripe; 3.75 x 3 for the pink snowflake; 3.75 x .75 for the teal snowflake.
- Round upper right corner of teal paper and round lower right corner of striped red paper.
- Adhere papers to card front as shown.
- Attach word stickers between teal and pink patterned papers.
- Stamp greeting on scrap piece of coordinating green cardstock (approx. 1.25 x 2.75); round right corners.
- Sew button in place.
Designer’s tip: Try stamping on the non-textured side of your cardstock—it produces a cleaner image.