Our Fall issue is now available – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Fall 2016 issue includes:
- 100+ autumn ideas you’ll fall for!
- holiday cards to mass produce
- focus on food – Ali Edwards shows you how
- pretty paper potions – Halloween layouts, cards + pocket pages
- trendy tassels! with Vicki Boutin
- free online downloads
- … and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
The pages of this issue are amazing! Here are the links to the artwork as well as individual pdfs for the various articles:
- Covers – Takes 2 & 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- Pic Tips by Sheri Reguly
- Pocket Play by Melanie Blackburn
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Take a Number
- Sketch Savvy
- Make It Mini by Stacy Cohen
- Creative Card Techniques by Jennifer McGuire
- 10 Years, 10 Colour Combos
- Spark Your Story by Ali Edwards
- Design Your Life by Cathy Zielske
- Card Cafe by Melissa Phillips
- Inspiration Gallery 1
- Inspiration Gallery 2
- Inspiration Gallery 3
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.