Please review these guidelines to ensure an easy and straightforward submission process
What we’re looking for
For a detailed list of what we’re currently looking for, please view our current call. We are always looking for balanced double page layouts, article ideas, tips and techniques, card ideas, and altered projects.
Please email us your artwork (either a scanned image or a photograph) in a file that is 300kb or less, and ensure that the following information is included:
- Your full name
- Your complete address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- A detailed supply list including the title of the piece
- Appropriate credits for photography, sketch inspiration, etc. (if applicable)
- Relevant details about the piece (i.e. size, interesting techniques, etc.)
Send your submissions by emailing your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an idea for an article or would like to share some of your tips and techniques with our design team, please email them to email@example.com. If you have any further questions about the submission process, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect when your work is chosen
If your work is selected for publication in Scrapbook & Cards Today, you will receive an email from Susan Opel, Editor-in-Chief. If the selected piece is still available for publication, you will be asked to complete the following steps:
- Read, sign, and return a standard submission agreement
- Mail your artwork as quickly as possible to the submission department at Scrapbook & Cards Today (please see address below)
- Await confirmation from us that your artwork has arrived
- Wait patiently for the launch date!
Please mail your chosen work to:
Scrapbook & Cards Today
139 Church St. Markham,
ON L3P 2M2
Please note that all artwork will be returned to you—along with two complimentary copies of the issue and some great new products from our advertisers.