This Winter 2010 issue includes:
- home for the holidays—join Davinie Fiero as she shares her favourite gift and home décor ideas for the holidays
- the diversity of die-cuts — see five fabulous projects to get the most from your die-cuts!
- PageMaps – see one sketch, 3 ways! You asked and we delivered!
This Fall 2010 issue includes:
- its all in the details — Join Kimber McGray as she shows you how to mist, make felt flowers and stamp on your layouts!
- outside my door — Enjoyed a walk in your neighbourhood lately? Join Lisa Kisch as she takes you right outside her front door. She finds inspiration everywhere!
- PageMaps – Becky Fleck has provided beautiful monthly sketches and 5 bonus sketches just for you!
- i spy with emily—Check out Emily’s latest favourite trend—transportation!
This Summer 2010 issue includes:
- the secrets of colour
- fast, fun, and functional mini albums
- managing digital workflow with Stacy Julian
- great ideas for working with tissue paper
- an inspiring selection of summer cards
This Spring 2010 issue includes:
- florals, and dots, and stripes, oh my! don’t miss Kelly Goree’s celebration of the versatility of patterned paper!
- 3 designer challenge – check out what 3 designers did when given the same 5 products to work with—wow!
- designer notebook – Vicki Boutin shares her secrets for working background stamps into everyday projects
- just “shoot” me – join Kathy Thompson Laffoley as she shares informative tips on shutter speed
- page | maps – Becky Fleck has provided beautiful monthly spring sketches and 5 bonus sketches just for you using the principal of triadic design!
- birthday bonanza – just in time for spring, our designers worked together to showcase a beautiful array of birthday celebration projects