We saw these adorable bookmarks that Aly made and asked her to please share them with you! Aren’t the monsters adorable?? These make a cute little gift item or something fun to do with the kids…thank you, Aly, for sharing them with us!
1. Trim colored cardstock to 2×6 inches, then trim patterned paper to 2×2 inches.
2. Cut a 2 inch circle from the white cardstock, and a 2 ¼ inch circle from the patterned paper.
3. If you’re going to print text on your bookmark, go ahead and do that now. Otherwise adhere the square of patterned paper to the bottom of the base of your bookmark (the colored cardstock), then adhere the ribbon above that.
4. Add text with letter stickers, rub-ons, or a pen. Adhere the white cardstock circle to the patterned paper circle. Place a small amount of glue at the top end of the bookmark base and adhere the circles to the bookmark at their midpoint. (You don’t want the bottom half of the bookmark adhered as it will slip over the top of the page in the book.)
5. Adhere a feltie or other fun accent to the center of the circles. Then add brads or eyelets at both sides to secure the circles to the bookmark base. Enjoy with your favorite read!
And here are a few more bookmark creations I made using the very same process: