Teacher: Jess Forster
Duration: 2 hrs.
Saturday: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Additional fee: $10 (covers additional instructor time and shared supplies)
As wise person once said that “cooking is love made visible”. Join Jess in creating a fun filled pocket page cookbook, documenting your favourite family recipes! In addition to scrapbooking 20+ of your mouth-watering meals, Jess will cover specific tips and tricks for taking pictures of your food and show you how to set up & organize your album. This is a great class for students who have children going off to school / getting married or for the foodie at heart!
Student Supply List:
- 12” trimmer
- Foam Dots
- Your Favorite journaling pen
- Your Favorite black ink
- Stapler / Tiny Attacher (Optional)
Please bring the following with you to the workshop:
- A collection of your favourite family recipes including those from these categories: breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert & holidays (Don’t stress on what to bring – any amount will do!)
- A list of your favourite mealtime memories and any 4 x6 landscape photos* of your favourite meals or the spaces where you eat. (Again – don’t stress, bring some if you have them!)
* landscape or horizontal orientation meaning that the width across the top is longer than the height