1. Will you be offering a payment plan for the event?
Yes. You can pay the registration fees over three payments. The first payment will be $50 at the time if registration. The second payment will be $50 on February 9. The third payment will be $49 on March 17.
2. Will you be offering a payment plan for classes?
Yes. Depending on how many classes you are taking, there will be either one, two or three payments.
- If you are taking one class, it will payable at registration.
- If you are taking two classes, the first payment of $45 will be due at the registration, the second payment of $50 will be due on February 9
- If you are purchasing a three pack of classes, the first payment of $45 will be due at the registration, the second payment of $45 will be due on February 9, the third payment of $29 will be due on March 17
3. Are the any additional fees for using the payment plan?
Yes. For payments that are spread over three payments, there will be a $10 charge. For payments that are spread over two payments, there will be a $5 charge. These additional charges are to cover the costs of administering the payment plans.
4. How will I be billed?
When you make your first payment, we will receive your email address from PayPal. For the additional charges, you will be sent a Paypal invoice to that email address. The Paypal invoices are due upon receipt. Failure to pay the invoice could lead to you losing your spot or incurring additional fees to cover the administration fees.
5. Why would I use a payment plan to pay for classes?
We often have classes sell out. By registering for the classes and signing up for the payment plan, you will be guaranteed a spot in the class as long as all payments are made on time.
6. If I have any questions, who do I contact?
If you have any questions about the payment plan or the event, please contact Jen at email@example.com.
- Crop & Create Winnipeg
- Register for Winnipeg
- Alumni Registration opens December 1 at 8:00 PM EST
- General Registration opens December 2 at 8:00 PM EST
- Classes Only Registration opens March 1, 2015
- Crop Details
- Event Schedule
- Class Descriptions / Supply Lists / Sneak Peeks