Our Fall issue is here – in stores and online! This issue is chalk full of seasonal layouts, fresh cards, and our 10 most wanted, as well as tips, techniques, and innovative solutions for every papercrafter!
Here is some of what you’ll find in our Fall 2013 issue …
- Ali Edwards celebrates the everyday moments in life!
- “sew up” the details on your page!
- Hot trend watch: chalkboard art!
- Easy, Detailed, Expert – join designer Becky Williams as she shares some fabulous ideas for all levels of papercrafter!
- Fall greetings! – see five beautiful cards created by designer Amy Sheffer
- …and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- Covers – Take 2 … and 3!
- 10 Most Wanted
- The Colour Suite by Summer Fullerton
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Paper Mixology by Kelly Goree
- In Stitches
- Pagemaps by Becky Fleck
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Becky Williams
- Designer Notebook by Vicki Boutin
- Celebrate the Ordinary
- Inspired by …
- Autumn Greetings by Amy Sheffer
- Stories with Heart by Ali Edwards
- Reader’s Gallery
- What’s Next
- Something Special
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.