Chocolate wrapper instructions:
1. Print out the above sheet of wrappers on smooth white cardstock.
2. Trim the wrappers and sign them leaving the bottom ½ inch of the wrapper blank where the other flap will cover.
3. Fold the wrappers around the chocolate.
4. Adhere on the back with a glue dot or other adhesive.
* Note: these wrappers fit Hershey’s Miniatures brand of chocolates
Don’t have a printer that works? Have a hankering to use up your Valentine’s Day product stash? No problem. Here are the dimensions for the above valentines so you can use some cute scrapbook paper, stickers, or rub-ons to make your own.
Lollipop labels: 1.75×2.5 inches
Chocolate wrappers: 1.5×3 inches
Article by: Aly Dosdall