Our Spring issue will be available on March 21 – in stores and online!
This issue is full of several new features including Project: Trend, Card Cafe and Pocket-Style Scrapbooking.
Brimming with inspiration, the Spring 2014 issue includes:
- pocket-style scrapbooking – all the rage and we’ll show you how
- pinterest inspiration – pin and spin your creativity
- pages to ‘die’ for – creative ways to use punches and dies
- card cafe – a visual tutorial for using Copic pens
- stories with heart – a heartfelt series from Ali Edwards
- bonus cutting files
- a free digital stamp
- … and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- The Colour Suite by Summer Fullerton
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Dies & Punches
- PageMaps by Becky Fleck
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Kim Watson
- Card Cafe by Julie Koerber
- Are you a Pinhead
- Stories with Heart by Ali Edwards
- Pocket-Style Scrapbooking by Nicole Harper
- Pretty Posies by Lynn Ghahary
- Reader’s Gallery
- What’s Next
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.