Our Winter issue will be available on December 5 – in stores and online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Winter 2014 issue includes:
- scrapbook your holiday memories
- love is in the air
- seasonal cards
- hello 2015
- watercolour 101
- stunning, simple layouts
- bonus cutting files
- … and a reader’s gallery that is full of stunning inspiration!
This issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- The Colour Suite by Summer Fullerton
- 3 Designer Challenge
- Project: Trend by Vicki Boutin
- Petite Packs a Punch
- CardMaps by Becky Fleck
- Easy, Detailed, Expert by Stacy Cohen
- Card Cafe by Jill Foster
- Seasonal Memories
- Stories with Heart by Ali Edwards
- Clean & Simple by Cathy Zielske
- Pocket-Style Scrapbooking by Nicole Harper
- Reader’s Gallery
- What’s Next
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.