We look forward to welcoming you to Crop & Create Delivered, our first virtual event! WE ARE SO EXCITED to “see” you (and see many of you again!) at this special one-of-a-kind event! As you may have some questions, we thought we would provide some additional helpful information for you to consider as you are getting ready.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
What is included in the cost of the event?
Here’s what’s included in your special Crop & Create Delivered weekend:
- 4 classes – 1 from each designer: Vicki Boutin, Jess Forster, Virginia Nebel and Nicole Nowosad
- All kit materials; including full colour instructions to complete each class
- An exclusive Crop & Create Delivered attendee kit
- Daily gifts
- Special guests, including our very own Cathy Zielske with an exclusive design lecture!
- Make ‘n’ takes, supplies provided
- Prize giveaways all weekend long
- Exclusive discounts from our retail partners
- An exclusive discount from SCT!
- A sweet treat!
What does the event schedule look like?
As we will be dealing with many time zones for this event, this is what we anticipate the event schedule will look like, but may be subject to minor changes. All times will be in Eastern Time Zone.
- A fun “Happy Hour” at 8:00 pm ET in the Facebook Group.
- We will start the day together in our private Facebook Group for a morning “warm up!” at 10:00 am
- At 11:00 am your first class with Virginia Nebel will take place on our YouTube Channel. Virginia will be interacting with you on YouTube as you complete the class. Virginia will then join us at 1:00 pm in the Facebook Group for a fun Q&A session.
- From 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm we will have some special guests joining us!
- At 3:00 pm Vicki Boutin will take over YouTube with her album class! Vicki will be interacting with you on YouTube as you complete the class. Vicki will then join us at 6:00 pm in the Facebook Group for a fun Q&A session
- Join us at 6:30 for an exclusive treat – design education from the amazing Cathy Zielske!
- At 7:30 we will wrap up the day with fun prize giveaways and a challenge!
- Ready for Day 3? We will start the day together in our private Facebook Group at 10:00 am.
- At 11:00 am your first class with Jess Forster will take place on our YouTube Channel. Jess will be interacting with you on YouTube as you complete the class. Jess will then join us at 1:00 pm in the Facebook Group for a fun Q&A session.
- From 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm we will have some special guests joining us for additional education!
- At 4:00 pm Nicole Nowosad will take over YouTube with her layout class! Nicole will be interacting with you on YouTube as you complete the class and then join us at 6:00 pm in the Facebook Group for a fun Q&A session
- Finally, from 6:30 to 7:00 we will have some fun prize giveaways and a wrap up to the weekend!
How do I register for the event?
** Registration open from July 7th – 16th (Midnight ET) ** Due to an overwhelming response, registration has closed.
To be added to the waiting list, please email Jen at email@example.com
Registration will open on our website at 8 PM ET on July 7th and will remain open until July 24th. Just click HERE to register. It’s fast and easy!
Use a single Google Form if you would like to have multiple people’s kits ships to one location.
Use different Google Forms for each person if you are registering for more than one person and having the kits shipped to different locations.
A confirmation email will be sent from Paypal/Email Money Transfer once registered.
What form of payments do you accept?
All payments will be made through Paypal which is a safe and secure payment portal.
What is your cancellation policy?
While we cannot offer refunds, you are welcome to make arrangements to give or sell your space to a friend! Please just let us know at least 2 weeks before the event opens. It will be up to the person transferring their registration to ensure the kit materials are shipped to the person purchasing the registration.
If there is a waiting list once registration is closed and you can no longer attend, there will be a $25 administration fee for us to find a replacement attendee from the waiting list. We cannot guarantee we will be able to find a replacement.
Who are the instructors teaching the classes?
Click here for class descriptions and teachers. Each teacher will have an assistant to ensure any student’s questions can be addressed.
AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED
I have registered for the event. What happens now?
After you have registered, you will receive a payment confirmation email (PayPal, Email Money Transfer) at the time you place your order. We will be in touch between registration and the actual event opening with any additional information for the weekend.
What supplies are provided? What should I bring?
The class supply lists can be found on the class information page along with the sneak peeks as they get released. If you need additional clarification, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
Any further questions?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us anytime! For inquiries regarding registration, please contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries, please contact Catherine at email@example.com or by telephone at (905) 554-0454. We are only too happy to help! See you at Crop & Create Delivered 2020!