The leaves are falling and the air is crisp, and it’s the perfect time to reflect on life’s Simple Blessings! Our latest card kit includes gorgeous papers from Vicki Boutin, Carta Bella and Maggie Holmes, all perfect for creating thank you cards for any occasion. The exclusive stamp set and matching dies will personalize your projects and the delightful collection of embellishments, flair, and trims will give your cards a thoughtful handmade touch. Take time this fall to count all your Simple Blessings!
- 3×4 stamp set designed by Lisa Dickinson
- Matching Steel Dies (x2)
- Exclusive Metal Flair (x2)
- Electronic Kit Cut Files (download)
- Bazzill Basics: Aqua
- Bazzill Basics: Dotted Swiss Deep Blue
- Bazzill Basics: Fresno
- Bazzill Basics: Rope Swing
- White A2 cards & envelopes (x4)
- Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey: 6×8 Paper Pad
- Carta Bella Fall Market: Border Strips
- Carta Bella Fall Market: Pumpkin Patch
- Maggie Holmes Heritage: Daughter
- Maggie Holmes Heritage: Handwritten
- American Crafts Thank You Rub Ons (x3)
- Carta Bella Fall Market Decorative Brads
- Cotton Baker’s Twine
- May Arts Dotted Ribbon
- Pink Paislee Again & Again Ephemera
- Scallop Kraft Tag
- Wooden Buttons (x2)
- Wood Mini Clothespins (x2)
Watch the video below to take a look inside the SCT Delivered: Simple Blessings Card kit with designer Lisa Dickinson.
This beautifully coordinated kit is only $29.75 CAD / $26.75 USD (plus shipping)! Would you like to know what other surprises come with the purchase of your SCT Delivered ~ Simple Blessings Card kit? All this…
- Full colour instructions for beautiful cards
- Coordinating .svg cut files for your digital cutter
- Four A2 white card bases and envelopes
- Exclusive 3×4 stamp set and metal die designed by Lisa Dickinson
- The brand new fall issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine (** If you already have a subscription we will only ship one copy and we will add an issue to the end of your subscription.)
SCT Delivered is produced in very limited quantities and will not be restocked, so be sure to order quickly!
Kits ordered by September 3rd will start shipping on September 10th!