Teacher: Virginia Nebel
Duration: 2 hrs.
Saturday: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Every day is a new beginning for adventure and possibilities whether you are enjoying fun day trips from home or travelling to far-away destinations. Join Virginia’s Designer Doubles workshop to re-live those wonderful memories! We will combine American Crafts Dear Lizzy New Day and Maggie Holmes Chasing Adventures, you’ll love the eclectic boho chic and playful adventure icons from these two collections.
Be inspired to create fabulous double pages with patterned paper blocking techniques, paper tearing and using frames to create layered embellishment clusters!
Student supply list: (this list may be updated 30 days before the class)
- 12-inch trimmer
- scrapbook adhesive
- dimensional adhesive
- corner rounder
- Crop & Create Thunder Bay
- Register for Thunder Bay
- Click here to READ Crop & Create Registration via Eventbrite details before registering
- Register on Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/crop-create-thunder-bay-2019-registration-61912340477
- Alumni registration: Wednesday, May 15 – 8 PM ET
- General registration: Thursday, May 16 – 8 PM ET
- Crop Details & FAQ
- Class Descriptions / Supply Lists / Sneak Peeks