As you plan your creative weekend away, here are some additional details about this amazing event!
Create & Inspire 2020 is not a crop like our traditional Crop & Create events. This is an inspiring, education focused event. Each attendee will take 5 amazing classes, one with each of our instructors Heidi Swapp, Amy Tangerine, Vicki Boutin, Paige Evans and Shimelle! There will be breaks in between where we will eat, shop, laugh and make lots of memories!
Here’s what the event schedule looks like:
May 1st September 25
- The event opens at 5:00 pm where we will gather for a special mini-album prep party. This specially designed mini-album will be perfect to capture all your memories from the weekend.
- At 8:00 pm we will introduce our amazing educators and learn a little more about each of them.
- At 8:30 pm we will break for a delicious dessert buffet and gather with our special guests in the photobooth area. This fun evening will include music, shopping, sales and more!
- The event will end at 11:00 pm.
May 2nd September 26
- On Saturday morning we will open at 8:00 am. You’ll notice that although you will be in the same seats from the night before, the ballroom walls have been closed to create 4 classrooms.
- Our first class will start at 10:00 am. We will break for lunch at 12:30 pm and our second and third classes will be held at 2:00 and 6:30, respectively. A tasty buffet dinner will be served at 5:00 pm.
- At 9:00 pm, we will break for a sweet treat and a special panel discussion with our instructors, moderated by Jennifer Tryon! We are excited for this fun, interactive discussion that we hope to live stream to our Facebook audience, too!
- The event will end at 11:00 pm.
May 3rd September 27
- Doors will open at 8:00 am. We will meet again for our final two classes at 9:00 and 1:00 pm.
- We will have a light lunch in between at 12:00.
- Closing ceremonies will start at 4:00 pm with a special Create & Inspire 2020 video presentation and grand prize giveaway you won’t want to miss!
In an effort to offer as much information as possible, here are a few more details:
- We will have one large ballroom that closes into four classrooms. Teachers will come to each classroom, enabling attendees to stay at the same table for the duration of the event. No need to pack up and move your stash!
- We will have our two amazing onsite stores in a ballroom down the hall. You’ll want to pick up some of the latest and greatest products from Two Scrapbook Friends and The Workshop.
- We will provide you with a list of the essentials you’ll need to bring. As it’s not a crop event, you won’t have to pack much!
- As we will be set up in a classroom setting to make sharing any supplies easy, each round table will have five seats. We will do our absolute best to ensure that you are sitting with your group of friends (Jen is a master at this!) however there will be a limit of 5 per table, with no exceptions.
- Meals will include the following: a delicious sweet table on Friday evening, lunch and dinner on Saturday, along with a sweet treat in the evening. We will have a light lunch on Sunday.
- The cost of the event will include five 2-hour classes, an exclusive attendee album kit, meals as outlined above, along with special giveaways throughout the weekend.
- Registration will open on January 15th at 8:00 pm EST. A separate registration for Crop & Create alumni will open on January 14th at 8:00 pm EST. Crop & Create alumni may not register a non-alumni on alumni night. Eventbrite will host the registration so be sure to open an account with Eventbrite before registration.
- A 3-installment payment plan will be offered. You can find more information about that HERE.
- We have negotiated a special rate with the Hilton of $159 per night, plus taxes for double occupancy and includes parking for one car. Additional cars will be $10 per night. If you are not staying in the hotel parking will be $10 per day. This fabulous rate means that you will be steps away from your hotel room. You can book your room HERE.
- The Hilton hotel is very close to Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) and offers a free airport shuttle.
The inspiring class descriptions can be found HERE.
This extraordinary weekend of learning, creating and memory-making will cost $545 per person (plus applicable taxes), not including accommodations. It is the first of its kind premier all inclusive event in Canada and we all can’t wait to share this weekend with YOU!
We have been working on this news for a while and are now ready to share our secret about our biggest event scheduled for next year: Create & Inspire 2020! This amazing weekend event will be held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Hilton Airport Suites hotel
May 1-3 September 25-27, 2020, in partnership with American Crafts. From Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, you’ll be inspired by the creative talents of Heidi Swapp, Amy Tan, Vicki Boutin, Paige Evans and Shimelle Laine! Each attendee will take five classes, one with each of these incredible designers, plus get access to an onsite shopping experience with Two Scrapbook Friends and The Workshop. This exciting weekend will also include delicious food, an exclusive attendee kit full of the latest papercrafting products, a panel discussion with our guests, special gifts throughout the event and many fun prize giveaways! This will be a weekend to remember and an event that will stay in your heart, and ours, for years to come. Registration will be January 15, 2020. Crop & Create Alumni registration will open January 14, 2020.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Toronto Airport Hilton for $159 per night. We will have a link to share in our next update.
We will have more information coming your way on November 15th! For now, just save the date!
Click here to learn more about our amazing instructors who will be joining us for Create & Inspire 2020!
SOLD OUT! To be added to the wait list, please email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org