1. Will you be offering a payment plan for the event?
Yes. You can pay the registration fees over three payments. The first payment will be $286.25 due at the time of registration. The second payment will be $143.00 due February 13. The third payment will be $143.00 due March 12. This includes a 5% charge for processing the payment plan.
2. Are there any additional fees for using the payment plan?
Yes. There will be a 5% charge included in the payment plan. These additional charges are to cover the costs of administering the payment plans.
3. How will I be billed?
When you are checking out in Eventbrite, just below the PayPal option, you need to click the word SHOW where it says Other Payment Options. After you click SHOW, a red box with the option to Send Invoice appears. Within 72 hours, we will send you a PayPal invoice for your first payment. You will have 24 hours to pay the invoice in order to hold your spot. We will send a Paypal invoice for the two remaining payments when they are due. The Paypal invoices are due upon receipt. Failure to pay the invoices within 24 hours could lead to you losing your spot or incurring additional fees to cover the administration fees.
4. If I have any questions, who do I contact?
If you have any questions about the payment plan or the event, please contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create & Inspire 2020 – Toronto
- Register for Create & Inspire Toronto
- Alumni registration: Tuesday, January 14 – 8 PM ET
- General registration: Wednesday, January 15 – 8 PM ET
- Register on Eventbrite here: create-inspire-2020-toronto.eventbrite.ca
SOLD OUT! To be added to the wait list, please email Jen at email@example.com