Our brand new Fall issue is now available – in stores and free online!
Brimming with inspiration, the Fall 2018 issue includes:
- treasured family tales
- 90+ fresh ideas you’ll love
- dynamite dimension – add gorgeous 3D elements to your projects
- design like a pro – learn about line in design
- stencil savvy – get crafty with this cool tool
- quick pocket pages to commemorate fall
- … and an inspiration gallery that is full of stunning projects!
The summer issue can be viewed in a fully searchable online digital magazine format or can be downloaded to your desktop.
With each issue, we offer lots of free downloads. You can find the free printables, cut files and sketches here:
Click on the links below to download the individual PDFs of the various articles:
- 10 Most Wanted
- Designer Challenge
- Pocket Play by Pam Baldwin
- Dynamic 3D Designs
- Product Play
- Design School
- Stories To Be Told
- Creative Cards
- Design Your Story by Cathy Zielske
- Make It Mini by Shellye McDaniel
- Inspiration Gallery
- With Love
- Before We Go
Thank you to our Partners! Click here to see a list of our partners and visit their websites.
All issues of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine can be viewed and downloaded for free, starting with our first issue in Spring 2006.