Happy Magazine Monday, my SCT friends!
It’s hard to believe that fall is just around the corner! Here in Utah, we’ve experienced one too many 100-degree days for my taste, so if you’re like me, you’re ready for cooler temps and crispy leaves. We’ve got you covered with paper crafting inspiration in the Fall 2020 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today, and it will be ready for you VERY soon!
Ready to subscribe? Click HERE!
While the content you’ll see has a distinctly autumnal feel that you’ll love, we started working on this issue way back in early June. There are so many things that need to work together to come up with the final fantastic result!
What’s in store in the fall issue? Here are a few things you can look forward to:
- Possibly my favorite article I’ve ever written in my history of paper crafting magazines—and it’s so relevant. Get ready for some clever, gorgeous, and sometimes poignant ideas for documenting your life during the pandemic of 2020.
- We’re riding a hot card making trend, and we’ve got nine super-duper inspiring slimline card ideas!
- There are a bunch of beautiful and creative ways to make your own fall leaves in 3Ts.
- And we’re welcoming PageMaps creator Becky Moore as a designer in the PageMaps column. So awesome!
- As always, you’ll find fun sketches, online freebies, fabulous reader inspiration, and so much more!!
Today I want to share a sneak peek of two projects you’ll find in our fall issue:
We can’t wait to share cozy fall inspiration with you in just a few days! The fall 2020 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today drops on September 18!
Here’s to the soup, cozy socks, and sweatshirts, and here’s to the next issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!
Can you believe the Winter 2020 issue is already in the works? It’s not too late to submit your creations for this issue. You can find all of the details HERE. The deadline is September 20, 2020!
~ Susan R. Opel, Editor-in-Chief