Happy Magazine Monday, my SCT friends!
I absolutely LOVE March, and this is going to be an interesting month. Three things I’m doing this month: following the Whole30 eating plan (let’s see how that goes!), seeing Post Malone in concert, and participating in Kathy Racoosin’s 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Another thing that excites me about March is that later this month you’ll have your hot little hands on the Spring 2020 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. It’s so inspiring!
Here’s a first look at our new Spring cover!
While the content you’ll see has a distinct springtime feel that you’ll love, we started working on this issue while you were thinking about pulling out your Christmas decorations. Magazine time can be so confusing!
So what’s in store in the spring issue? Here are a few things you can look forward to:
- It’s our first new issue of the brand-new decade—we are celebrating the number 10!
- Three new additions to our design team. These creative ladies join our über talented seven returning designers:
- Hot new products from the Creativation trade show, clever ideas for using manual die cuts, and fabulous ways to focus on focal points in design.
- Loads of ideas to inspire, teach, and challenge you!
- Fun sketches, online freebies, fabulous reader inspiration, and so much more!
Today I want to share a sneak peek of two projects from the issue!
“10 Years” by Meghann Andrew
“Bloom” by Mindy Eggen
We can’t wait to share more stunning spring inspiration with you in just a few days! The spring 2020 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today drops on March 20th.
Here’s to capturing magical memories, and here’s to the spring 2020 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!
~ Susan R. Opel, Editor-in-Chief