We love our brand partners, so we thought it would be fun to add a monthly spotlight feature called “Five Things We Love” in which we can highlight one of our amazing partners. Today we’re excited to share 5 Things we LOVE about “Hero Arts.” Keep reading to learn more about what this company stands for, the amazing products, they create, and a project we love using their products.
Five Things We Love About Hero Arts
- Values: Hero Arts has a strong set of values that drives their company. Including a focus on family, quality products, creating a community of crafters, and beautiful design. “Hero Arts sees its products and its customers through this family filter. Given that fact, why would we want to give our family anything but the best?” With that focus at the forefront, you can see why we love this company so very much.
2. Green Business: Hero Arts is an award-winning leader in green business. You can read HERE how the company has eliminated toxins, waste, and energy consumption. Hero Arts works very hard with their suppliers to encourage additional green policies in their own business.
3. Manufacturing process: Hero Arts focuses on high-quality, handmade products. The gorgeous honey-white maple blocks and natural rubber stamps you’ve come to love are cut in their Oakland facility. Then both products are sent to the Richmond location, where employees work to meet high standards for incredibly beautiful products. Hero Arts has a long-standing reputation for amazing products, and their manufacturing process ensures this high-quality standard is achieved.
4. Giving: Did you know that Hero Arts donates a great deal to charity? Several products are specifically designed to support areas of the world in need of assistance. 100% of the profits from these products go to carefully selected charities. Want to get involved? Click HERE to learn more. We love the heart this company has for their world-wide community.
5. Products: We couldn’t end this post without raving about the lovely products Hero Arts produces. From paper and cards to stamps and coordinating dies, Hero Arts makes creating easy and exciting. Whether you’re adding embossing powder to a stencilled background, or using their gorgeous watercolors, you’ll find every project comes together with ease and style because of the quality of the products and the sophistication of the design. If you’re looking for something to inspire you monthly, we highly suggest joining their “My Monthly Hero” kit club. Each month you’ll receive a box of hand-picked craft goodies that are sure to please. You can also purchase these kits individually. Click HERE to learn more.
Now that we’ve shared why we love this company so much, we’d love to hear why you love them. Leave them some love in the form of a comment below. We know you have lots of reasons why you love this company and their products so much.
Love them a little more by following them on the social media platforms:
- Website: https://heroarts.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroArts1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/myheroarts
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/heroarts/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/heroarts/videos
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heroarts/
- Blog: https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog
On a final note, we wanted to leave you with some Hero Arts inspiration. This gorgeous card was designed by Jen Gallacher with a few of our favourite stamps. Think of all the magical things you can make with these beautiful products.
Have something you’ve designed with Hero Arts’ stamps, dies, tools, and more? Be sure to tag them at #heroarts or @heroarts to share the love.