Good morning! Our friends at Creative Memories are always looking for ways to make our memory-keeping simple and easy, and they’ve created a new collection for those of us who love spending a day at a theme park! Get ready to buckle up and go for a wild creative ride with their new collection, Magic Awaits!
Inspired by memories made at the amusement park, care-free days at the carnival and the rush of a roller coaster, these theme park scrapbook supplies add wonder and a wink to those magical moments that make you feel alive. Its strong, straightforward palette of red, yellow and black ensures your pages pop and lets you relive all the rides and waterslides. The collection includes an album cover, two paper packs, stickers, embellishments, a mat pack, Fast2Fab™ album, refill pages and a Fast2Fab™ bundle, making it perfect for photos of days spent at the carnival, trips to the amusement park, warm nights at the fair or other fun-filled events in your life. Take a look at the entire collection in this video:
With so many beautiful products included, the pages you can create will be beautiful, too—perfect for recording those fun-filled memories! Let’s take a look at the awesome layout that Creative Memories Advisor, Krislyn Mettei, created:
Supplies | Magic Awaits Paper Pack (Canada), Magic Awaits Tone on Tone Paper Pack (Canada), Magic Awaits Variety Mat Pack (Canada), Magic Awaits Layered Border Embellishments (Canada), Magic Awaits Stickers (Canada), Black Cardstock (Canada), Roller Coaster Border Punch (Canada), Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns (Canada), 12-inch Trimmer (Canada), Tape Runner (Canada), Repositionable Tape Runner (Canada), Foam Squares (Canada), Black Dual-Tip Pen (Canada)
Remember when we said that Creative Memories likes to make things simple and easy for us? This layout came together in only 6 easy steps. Here’s what Krislyn did to create the page:
- Use a piece of black and white striped paper as the base for this layout.
- Cut five strips measuring 2-3/8″ x 9″ from five different patterned papers. Using the inside of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut two circles each from the same five papers. Adhere the strips to the base, side-by-side and in the middle of the page. Adhere the circle shapes to the top and bottom of each strip, matching shades/patterns.
- Using the Roller Coaster Border Punch, punch a border from Black Cardstock. Trim it to measure 2-1/8″ x 12″ and adhere it to the layout, as shown. Top with a roller coaster layered border embellishment.
- Adhere a black scalloped star layered border embellishment to the bottom of the layout, as shown. Place a title border sticker directly over it. Top it with the “Life is a Roller Coaster” sticker, popped up with Foam Squares.
- Cut two polka dot mats to measure 5-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Adhere two photos measuring 5″ x 4″ on top and mount them on the layout, as shown.
- Cut out a black mat journal piece and adhere it to the layout. Journal and add stickers as desired.
Isn’t this a fabulous layout? We just love the design, too! You can replicate it using this handy sketch:
Be sure to check out the Creative Memories Magic Awaits collection to scrapbook all of your fun-filled theme park or carnival memories, and be sure to check out the Creative Memories blog for more Magic Awaits inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by today! (Be sure to stop by tomorrow wink, wink!)