It’s a new year and a new round of challenges for you! Each month in 2018 we will be releasing a brand new challenge on the 1st of the month (or the 2nd if the 1st is a holiday!) and hope you’ll play along and take us up on our challenge. If you do, there is an opportunity to win a lovely prize from one of our amazing industry partners. And you know how we love to give things away around here 🙂
Here’s our January challenge:
This sketch is from our PageMaps column in our fall 2017 issue. It has so many possibilities and we can’t wait to see how you interpret this one.
- The sketch is merely a guideline. Flip it, rotate it, add more photos, use different embellishing elements, etc. Make it YOURS!
- Please submit all completed layouts to us by January 25th at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “January blog challenge” in your reference line.
- All photos should be 1mb or less.
- We will share a selection of the layouts we receive on February 1st along with our randomly selected January winner.
- Any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
Want to know what you’re playing for this month? You’ll be playing for a fun prize package from WeR Memory Keepers! They have been sending us lots of goodies and this prize will include one of their new Clear Cut Punches we featured in our winter issue Top 10 must-haves!
Are you ready for a new year of some fun challenges? We sure are and look forward to seeing you create all year long! And GO!