Good morning! We realize we’re a little late on posting these fabulous entries but June passed in a blur of activity as we got ready to launch our 50th issue. Today we’re excited to share some of the entries we received to our May sketch challenge, we have a winner of the fabulous Sunshine & Showers card kit and we have another challenge too!
Here was the sketch provided for the challenge…
And here are a few of the entries we received…
Card by Andrea LaVigne
Card by Cynthia Baldwin
Card by Francine Davis
Cards by Grace Tolman
Card by Jennifer Oja
Card by Susan Wolfe
And the randomly chosen winner of the Sunshine & Showers card kit is…
Card by Sandi Pressley
Congratulations Sandi and thank you to all those that sent submissions in! Sandi please be sure to send us your mailing address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Since you all do so well with a sketch challenge, are you ready for another?
Here is one of the bonus sketches that appears on page 30 of the summer issue. We would love to see what you can create with this sketch!
- The sketch is merely a guideline. Flip it, rotate it, add more to it, use different embellishing elements, etc. Make it YOURS!
- Please submit all completed layouts to us by July 29th at email@example.com and put “July blog challenge” in your reference line.
- All photos should be 1mb or less. (if they are larger we can’t post them at the end of the month!)
- We will share a selection of the layouts we receive on August 2nd along with our randomly selected July winner.
- Any questions at all, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to know what you’re playing for this month? You’ll be playing for our brand new exclusive SCT Delivered Picnics & Popsicles layout kit! Let’s get creative friends! We look forward to seeing what you create!