Our awesome Art Director Cathy Zielske is once again offering her wonderful mini class all designed around documenting gratitude! 30 Days of Thankful 2019 is now open for registration through November 10, 2019.
Thanksgiving is this month (November in the US!) and Cathy’s class covers both 31 and 30 days for creating a record of what you are thankful for.
With multiple ways to document, Cathy will inspire you to create a personal record of the good stuff in life! Check out her video and be sure to read the full class description.
This mini-class will help you get off to a great start! Through video instruction, and numerous examples, Cathy wants to inspire you to prepare to document your 30/31 Days of Thankful!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- More than 2 hours of video inspiration
- Templates and printables cards (3 x 4) with multiple color options and multiple formats to help you create your album or digital book (the digital package is a $9.99 standalone value)
- A set of social media templates (2 designs) created for sharing on your Instagram story
- A set of 19 digital stamps (PNG format) (a $4.99 standalone value)
- A bonus digital set for Cathy’s 2018 e-course (3 x 4, 4 x 4, and 6 x 4 cards featuring last year’s design)
- All album/card files in printable PDF format, no Photoshop needed
- A detailed Gratitude Prompt Checklist featuring 40 ideas to inspire your entries
- A 30 Days of Thankful Resource Guide to all of the products Cathy has created over the years, as well as a compendium of blog posts and other helpful information
- Immediate access to all three lessons of this class
- Bonus process video sharing how Cathy is creating her album project for 2019
- Bonus digital instruction for working with the digital files
- Live links to all supplies
- Email access to Cathy for questions and support
- An invitation to join our closed Facebook community to share and connect with other students
- Note: physical stamps and metal dies are not included with purchase.
WHAT YOU’LL MAKE:
- A mini-album of your choice for documenting 30/31 days of gratitude during the month of October or November (or whatever month you choose!). You can incorporate the 3 x 4 cards into any album that features 3 x 4 pockets and work this exercise into your regular memory keeping approach.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to get inspired to tackle this month-long project
- Ideas for photos and journaling content
- A fun watercolor idea for a title page.
- Digital tips and step-by-step processes using Photoshop Elements to complete your pages
All of this for ONLY $14!!!! What an incredible value!!!
This sounds amazing right? Would you love the opportunity to win a spot for you and a friend in this self-paced workshop? Be sure to leave a comment below with the name of the friend you would like to share this with by Thursday, October 10th. If you win and you have already purchased this workshop Cathy will refund your purchase. Good luck!!!
Last week we gave away our gorgeous SCT Delivered Woodland Grove layout kit for one lucky reader. The winner is…
Congratulations. Wish I could be there. Thank you for all you do. This is such a good cause too. Absolutely beautiful kit. Would be a joy to win it. Thank you for the opportunity. ~ Rita Damiani September 27, 2019
Congratulations Rita! Please send us your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “blog winner” in your reference line.
Have a wonderful Friday, friends!